Saturday, February 28, 2009

Adolescents and the Media

This essay was a prime example of an editorial. Unlike some of the other editorials that we read, the author had good points supported by various amounts of sources. This author had a clear thesis and a well structured essay. He uses various rhetorical devices which makes his essay more persuasive as well as more engaging.

The author demonstrates how an editorial should be written and uses many credible sources to support his points throughout his piece. This was an overall well written, interesting editorial.

4 comments:

  1. A little short. Points should have been explained better but good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Miss but it felt very repetitive and i thought i was starting to write the same things over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gary, you should of atleast made it a bit longer, as I think the minimum is like 300-500 words. But, yeah i like your other editorals, they were really good :)

    Just add a bit more..overall its good can be written better..i know you can :P

    ReplyDelete